+7(966) 156 7917 (Russia)
what's app, Viber
The following exercises incorporate the principles of yoga, chiropractic, and stretching. When done regularly, there were shown to eliminate pain, correct structural imbalances, and even heal intervertebral hernias and nerve subluxations.
The exercises cause the vertebra to move in a rotating fashion to free up intervertebral
spaces. Dr.Palmer, the person who brought chiropractic arts to the United States, believed in Universal life force, which he called Innate, that brings life to all of the existence, as well as to the human body. Innate, he said, runs through the spine, one of the main energetic channels in the body and from there, since many nerves come through the vertebras it goes into the rest of the body, Thus, these exercises will improve the energy circulation throughout the whole body and heal not only the spine but also the internal organs and tissues.
A few points to remember:
1) If you have chronic pain or if you start experiencing discomfort when doing the exercises, do not push over the pain threshold, do what is comfortable and gradually your flexibility will improve.
2) Between each exercise do a relaxation pose (it will be shown to you) for about 30 seconds.
3) If possible, inhale and hold your breath while doing each segment. If that is not possible, inhale and hold for however long you can and your lung capacity will gradually improve.
4) Each segment of the exercises is done 7 times.
NOTE: As you free up your spine more and more, the energy will start pushing through the blocks within your body and you may begin to experience a healing crisis with exacerbation
of discomfort or new sensations coming in. Do not be discouraged, just listen to your body and give yourself some days off, if that's what you feel is right.
Now, the exercises will be shown to you, feel free to write on the paper to remember them better.
1. Arms outstretched, feet shoulder length width, inhale and hold your breath, head goes to one side, feet to the other. Try to reach the floor with your feet. Repeat 7 times. Don't forget the relaxation pose.
2. Right heel over left ankle, head goes to one side, feet to the other.
3. Left heel over right ankle.
4. Right heel on the left toes.
5. Left heel on the right toes.
6. Right ankle above left knee. Try to reach the floor with the knee.
7. Left ankle above right knee.
8. Both knees are bent, feet are shoulder width.
9. Both knees are bent, feet are together.
10. Left leg is bent, right foot over left knee.
11. Right leg is bent, left foot over right knee.
12. Both legs are bent, feet above the ground.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.